Sunday, 14 July 2013

Lucky Sunday

I know it's Sunday but I was up at 8.30 this morning as we were having someone come round to dismantle our conservatory at 9 o'clock.
We have been really lucky as we thought it would be taken down and destroyed tomorrow. On Friday a cousin of our neighbour said he would like to buy it so he Roland and Peter spent today carefully taking it down. I am so pleased as I am a great re-cycler and was upset to think that it would be thrown away.
While they were doing that I did some sewing, I shortened a pair of trousers into shorts, restyled another pair and did some more work on altering my suit. So a busy day for all today.
 
Another day for collages
I forgot to take photos when they started

Everything is down now, waiting for the van
 All gone now and Stella is doing an inspection
 
Tomorrow the builders are coming to take up the floor, take down the wall and dig new foundations.

4 comments:

  1. That's great Viv, I didn't know it's possible to take a conservatory down and rebuild it somewhere else. Great job in recycling !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious cat! Smile! Great renovation!
    /I would also like to see the new fountains!... show us them!/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you were able to recycle the conservatory. What (if anything) are you putting in its place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good news for everyone xx It is a big area you have!

    ReplyDelete