I know I'm a bit late with my last view but It's been a busy few days.
Saturday we went down to Holdsworth and had a wander round. It was their festival week and they were erecting a stand obviously for music in the evening. We then went to a place called Blackberry Farm that had lots of animals and birds to see, a great place for children. They also had a café and a shop called Liz's Pantry. I had a gluten free cream tea - lovely. Watched the tennis - great.
No photos today.
Sunday, We visited Bideford and went along the coast to Appledore, a lovely seaside village.
Then we went back to the apartment and watched Andy Murray - wonderful.
Lots of photos today
Lots of photos today
Appledore
Bideford
No paintings on my hand today
Finally the gillyflowers in my garden
The foxgloves have gone mad while we have been away
So has the Yucca


Great pictures. Sorry your henna is gone. So, that is what a gillyflower is. I have never seen them before, or heard of them actually.
ReplyDeleteWonderful post. Nice weather.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on collages of photos!
/I cann't do collages and that is why I am happy every time when I see them./
Good luck!