Sunday, 21 July 2013

Favourite food

I don't know what happened this week but I didn't get round to posting until today. I know I couldn't start the week early as I had to get up in the loft for photos, then I needed to get them scanned and this took me a few days to get started.
It has been a really busy week again this week. First an appointment with the nurse for an Asthma check up on Monday, Tuesday a visit to the hospital for a Coeliac check up. Wednesday was a committee meeting. Thursday was sewing and I finished the top I was altering then a new yoga class in the afternoon. Friday was too hot too do anything much. Saturday I met Catherine in town and we went and got her an outfit for her daughter, Jaynes wedding in September. While all this was going on the builders dug out the foundations for our extension ready for the Inspector to approve.






Meanwhile we had Oliver to sleep on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. We took him to nursery on Wednesday and although he should have gone home on Thursday, he stayed with Roland to watch the builders from the safety of the living room. He also came with granddad to take me to my Yoga class and on the way home they stopped at the Leyland Roundabout to have a look at the Centurian Tank on display there. They were built in Leyland for WW2.



When the cement mixer arrived on Saturday, Daddy brought Oliver round to watch it, he was thrilled to bits.


I've decided I will write about food tomorrow before I start on next weeks challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Viv, he is such a little lad and so obviously loves all the things he gets to see at your house and out with Grandad.. x

    ReplyDelete