Saturday, 27 July 2013

Quotation Saturday

I didn't want this post to be too wordy today so I have collaged lots of photos
 
Well it did rain but not much we seemed to be on the edge of the storm
 Roland decided to mop up the water ready for the cement with a great deal of help from Oliver
They had a great time
 
The concrete arrived and was laid with the help of the "Barrow Boys"
(The name on the back of their shirts)
On may way to the hairdressers I saw the binmen
What would we do without them
They are out in all weathers taking away our rubbish
And today, with the heat, the smell was not nice and they have to work with it.
 I decided to have highlights in my hair so I was there longer than usual.
Jacqui made me a drink while we waited for the colour to take.

3 comments:

  1. Must be time for another chat?

    Thank you for taking part in my challenge week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll give you a ring through the week (not on Tuesday)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh it's almost like you read my mind.. a picture a day showing us what's happening in your world.. lovely to see and great collages xx

    ReplyDelete