Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Blue

I am so lucky, I seem to have been able to take most of the photos for this weeks challenge without leaving the garden.
 
Catherine came today and we sorted through another box of photos and did lots of reminiscing. 
 
Blue
Bugle
Its  flowers are almost over and the plant is sending out shoots.
I have to be ruthless with it and thin it out or it would take over the garden
 Aquilegia
 And dainty Forget - me - nots


4 comments:

  1. Your garden is beautiful! To have so many pretty flowers is such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, forget me nots again, love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower garden!
    What a great mood!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad we have been able to do these so close to home ;-) And i just love how you have taken the time to talk through the photos with the younger ones.. it is a great source of closeness..x

    ReplyDelete