Friday, 20 September 2013

Friday Memories

I will get down to write my school memories before the end of the week. The problem is, not the memories but to find photos to go along with the memories.
I have got all my photos in the loft and this week I just haven't been able to get up there.
 
This morning was the last morning for Oliver to stay with us. Mummy and baby sister are back home now. Nothing has been found and her problems have been put down to her being premature.
I'm feeling a little sad as I am missing him being around but really pleased they can have a normal family life together.
Bed Ted waiting to go home
 
The builders arrived this morning and have stripped off the front of the house and built the new frame for the new insulation.
 
The mesh on the garage ready for the brick slips
You can see where the water has been running down the wood
 New Isulation
 Finished wall ready for the brick slips
 

4 comments:

  1. The house is really coming along. Good news for Oliver's sister. Of course the house is going to be a bit empty without him. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Viv - I really like your blog and photos.
    That's insulation!
    Congratulations for the photos.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the baby is doing better. Your house is coming right along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking good but a BIG job!! xx

    ReplyDelete