Today is the start of Jens challenge "Your View"
I have one or two views today.
Three lovely and especially for Anne and the others not so lovely.
Three Lovely Views from our bedroom window
with Anne in mind
Three Lovely Views from our bedroom window
with Anne in mind
The Garden View this month
The Budlea is showing the beginnings of the signs of August
Finally the view from where I am sitting
Roland has been so busy today.
After we had removed all the books he has taken shelves down from the alcove
then stripped the wallpaper off the wall, taken the fire out and then put things back where they came from.
This is now ready for the fireplace to be boarded over and the wall to be plastered some time soon.
I went to town to get a clutch bag for Friday only to find when I took it out of the bag when I got it home the clasp wouldn't work. I never thought of trying it before I bought it.
So back to town again tomorrow.
Also any sewing I have done today has had to be undone more than once - not my day today.
Oliver said he wanted to stay again tonight and has gone to B&Q with granddad.
He slept til a reasonable time this morning so we didn't have to get up too early.
Saoirse didn't go to Alder Hey today as there wasn't a bed for her and she has cried most of the day.
I wish they would get a move on. Mum and Dad are at their wits end.
Thank you Viv! Fabulous clouds, from the thumbnail I first thought it was snow ! xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely green color, Viv! Many beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteThese purple thorns / areas / - we make a bunch and put them at the door - they chase away the plague!
I find the view from your room for many art and Grunge!
Enjoy the chaos during the repair, because it was short-lived, as opposed to the chaos of life in some countries! -...my
/ signature - with a smile by the sufferer! /
HUGS
Thank you for putting my troubles in perspective, Borqna.
DeleteViv - I did not mean that! Sorry.
DeleteI was talking about the situation in my country - chaos.
I wrote about the symbolism of purple thorns.
Really like these walls of your room - as they are now, because I know that this is temporary!
I wanted to give you a little joy and support.
Viv, I apologize once again - perhaps there are things that I didn't understand very well.
My dear Borqna. You do not need to apologise. I was not upset and you did give me support. I just realised from your words that there are other people worse off than me and that helped me.
DeleteThe views from your bedroom window are just beautiful. I would spend way too much time sitting and looking out of that window and not getting anything else done. Things may be a mess now but you do have a light at the end of the tunnel. My heart goes out to you and your family over the babies' troubles. I know how upsetting it can be since both of my daughter's babies spent time back in the hospital after they were born. (Spencer longer than Henry). Hopefully they will find out soon what is wrong.
ReplyDeleteEverything is still a lovely green and looks so well tended. The flowers are going slowly but still plenty left to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous views and think of the end result when looking at the chaos :) it will be worth it. xx
ReplyDeleteViv fianlly here in blogging land having had a fab week with DGC and beach until yesterday!
ReplyDeleteA week tomorrow we will be in Preston andhaving a meal with you both somewhere :)