Your house is looking great! It is good to have friends you share the same interests with.
Congratulations! I am very impressed with the your photos!Wish you - the manufacturing company to buy these photographs for a new company catalog, and you win a lot of money!Good luck!
They are a very small company and I've said I will give them a book of photos they can use to show other customers.
Wish I could have joined you for that session, are you starting scrapping again?
Lynne, I haven't yet but I intend to once the house is finished. Meanwhile I'm going to a scrapping day in October.
They really have cracked on Viv, how much longer? xx
Karen, How long is a piece of string? I hope it will be finished in a week or two. After that is the decorating - sigh.
Your house is looking great! It is good to have friends you share the same interests with.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am very impressed with the your photos!
ReplyDeleteWish you - the manufacturing company to buy these photographs for a new company catalog, and you win a lot of money!
Good luck!
They are a very small company and I've said I will give them a book of photos they can use to show other customers.
DeleteWish I could have joined you for that session, are you starting scrapping again?
ReplyDeleteLynne, I haven't yet but I intend to once the house is finished. Meanwhile I'm going to a scrapping day in October.
DeleteThey really have cracked on Viv, how much longer? xx
ReplyDeleteKaren, How long is a piece of string? I hope it will be finished in a week or two. After that is the decorating - sigh.
Delete