Monday, 30 September 2013

Tuesday View

First of October today and I'm feeling just a little sad that the year is almost over, especially when we went into the shops in Kings Lynne and they were panicking  to get Christmas on display in quite a few of them.
Saying that though we had a lovely day in Kings Lynne visiting the old buildings and even some shops. It must be about 20 years since we last visited on one of our anniversary holidays and I think I like the place even more now than then. Probably because places are taking more care of their Heritage than they used to.

Saturday we headed for Norwich - a shopping expedition  so no time for sight seeing.
On Sunday we went to take a look at the sea. I so love this place - not enough to move here away from the family but enough to come back more than once.

The Sea View


 
 
Our Day in Kings Lynne
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Oh that is so beautiful, Viv. I have added the link on the Lucky Snapping, you can link there now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... the year is almost over.."
    Viv, beautiful photos!
    Enjoy your trip! October is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sea views Viv and glad you enjoyed your day in King's Lynn, never been there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely place to visit, Lynne. Lots of fishing for Peter as well.

      Delete
  4. Viv, the pictures are beautiful. I love the sea and could never move too far away from the water ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning views Viv, just stunning. Thanks so much for bearing with me and joining in, even when I am being rubbish. I truly appreciate it, really do, thanks so much (((hugs))) Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what friends are for. Being there when things are a bit overwhelming. Take care Jennie. Hugs back to you.

      Delete
  6. Beatuiful views Viv, nice to see Kings Lynne again, I haven't been there for years. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely digital postcard from Kings Lynn, thanks.

    ReplyDelete