It's Annes' challenge again.
She has given us two challenges this week.
Nickname : A familiar or humorous name given to a person or thing instead of or as well as the real name.
And
If you have a bit more spare time and would like a photo challenge, here we are: This week, take photos of things or people whose names only start with one of the letters we already used in this challenge : S, I, L, V, E, R or N. There are 7 letters for 7 days. You can do in any order you want.The nicknames I need to think about but today I have taken photos beginning with "S"
Stella Sleeping
And what else but skies taken from the same window
but an hour apart
Lovely take for S: Stella sleeping !!! and your skies are beautiful ! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove Stella sleeping and your sky photos too
ReplyDeleteWill ring this week about Sunday xxx
Love your photos. Stella looks so contented sleeping on the bed. Beautiful blue skies!
ReplyDeleteStella looks so peaceful, great skies. x
ReplyDeleteGreat photos for S. Beautiful skies. x
ReplyDelete