Sunday, 15 September 2013

Sunday Reflection

We've just got back from a meal with Lynne and Peter. They were staying in a Travel lodge near us before they go on up to the lakes tomorrow.
We ate at The Walton Fox, a pub next door to the Travel lodge. It was lovely to see them, they are really good company, and we caught up on our news.
It was a bit of a rush for us as I had got the date wrong - I thought it was tomorrow night- but we arranged for Roly to come round to look after Oliver tonight instead of tomorrow.
 
They looked really well despite their long journey
 
 
And now for the final letter for this week
R for the River Ribble
 and for rain on the window
I need to catch with everyone elses blogs for this week
 

3 comments:

  1. Snap just blooged today! It was lovely to meet you both again, we really enjoy your company xxx hope it isn't long before you come down south xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, Viv! The four of you are awesome people!
    I am very glad for your meeting for dinner.
    /Also thought about R - rain./
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name River Ribble!

    Great to see you having a meet-up with Lynne and Peter xxx

    ReplyDelete