Oh no, hope you get over it soon Viv and back on your feet. xx
(((Hugs))) was going to ring you today? Might still do as out tomorrow
Very sorry to read this! I hope that this is a diet, not a disease.Get well soon, dear Viv!Water is health!
I love Borqna's comments .. she always makes me smile..hope it is just a bug xx thanks for joining in x
hope you feel better soon
Sorry you are under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.
I hope that today (Sunday) you are feeling much better.
Oh no, hope you get over it soon Viv and back on your feet. xx
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) was going to ring you today? Might still do as out tomorrow
ReplyDeleteVery sorry to read this! I hope that this is a diet, not a disease.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon, dear Viv!
Water is health!
I love Borqna's comments .. she always makes me smile..hope it is just a bug xx thanks for joining in x
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteSorry you are under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope that today (Sunday) you are feeling much better.
ReplyDelete