Friday, 31 January 2014

Favourite Clothes

My favourite Winter clothes this year are corduroy jeans ( black and brown), t shirts or blouses and a cardigan to match.
Today we have been looking after Saoirse while mummy and daddy move. She came in a lovely cardigan that her grandma had knitted - she is a brilliant knitter and knits lots for the children - so I decided to take a photo of that.
 
Saoirses cardigan

 We had a lovely day with her but now we are very tired.
Dinner is a very serious business

 
There is nothing like a good conversation

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Viv she is gorgeous and I can imagine how tired you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! Isn't it fun to look after them, and then give them back? I know it wears me out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, we are all happy Grandmothers who have time to blog.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous photos and the cardiagan is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, Viv! You are a happy Grandmother!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete