I thought I would have some trouble finding pink and purple as I am not keen on either colour but I managed.
Pink
I think the pictures are self explanitary
Purple
The flowers on my very old dressing gown also bought as a present
Brown
I love brown and wear it in various shades
The picture over our fireplace
And some of the oak furniture passed down in the family
that I love
Spending today packing etc ready to go away tomorrow.
We're going to Gran Canaria for a week. We have never been before so I don't know if I can get on line while we are there.

Have a lovely time.. We did Tenderise for first time in Nov and if nothing else the winter warmth is worth the trip. You will relax and enjoy it all..and the sea...xx
ReplyDeletehave a lovely time away :)
ReplyDeleteMore similar things to me Viv and another week gone and still no chat, very busy week so may leave it til next weekend OK?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday!
ReplyDelete