Lovely view.. I do think we should revisit our views as the year goes on, maybe seasonally? So green.. all the rain.. x
That's a great idea
lovely photos and so nice to see green grass.
Lovely shade of green, a nice change from the sodden green we have at the mo. xx
I envy your view it is lovely.
Lovely views - great green! I also like the birds of the first picture.
Lovely views in sunshine too!!
Beautiful view. I could sit and stare at it all day. Great green color.
Lovely view.. I do think we should revisit our views as the year goes on, maybe seasonally? So green.. all the rain.. x
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea
Deletelovely photos and so nice to see green grass.
ReplyDeleteLovely shade of green, a nice change from the sodden green we have at the mo. xx
ReplyDeleteI envy your view it is lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely views - great green! I also like the birds of the first picture.
ReplyDeleteLovely views in sunshine too!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful view. I could sit and stare at it all day. Great green color.
ReplyDelete