Thursday, 30 January 2014

Thursday View

Thursday View is of Family or Friends
so today I chose
Friends
These are the people I met tonight in Starbucks.
We are all coeliac and got together on Facebook, have met before and
 hope to form a group in the Preston area for other Coeliacs
and we intend to meet at least once every couple or so of months 


5 comments:

  1. It is always interesting how people get together..usually there is some common thing..and hopefully you can help each other and also have lots of fun..not least of all finding g/f places to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very interesting and clever for you all to meet like you do. I really do need to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent idea - congratulations!
    Great moot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet others with similar/same condition xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your group continues to meet up, great fr support

    ReplyDelete