Thursday, 9 January 2014

White


Today I went for my pre-op ready for 23rd. Hope they don't find a problem.
 
I was so lucky to catch this photo this morning as the day has been grey and wet.
White
 
This is the page on my screen before I wrote the draft for invitations to our 25th Wedding Anniversary Party on the 29th March
Our Anniversary is actually the 28th but the 29th is the Saturday
 

5 comments:

  1. The first picture is just amazing! Congratulations!
    What a wonderful event you will have!
    Silver wedding after 25 years of marriage!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue sky! and a white fluffy cloud.. not many of those about latey! Hope the doc thing goes okay...good to have plans for the 25th to think about .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the pre op went well, great photo of the cloud

    ReplyDelete
  4. A silver wedding to celebrate this year, congrats xxxx Hope pre op went OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all went well with the pre op. Love the photos and congratulations on your upcoming silver wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete