Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Wednesday View

I took my view twice today
Haven't felt brilliant today and I spent most of the day asleep.
 This Morning
Skies just like my mood today
 Mum used to say a tiny patch of blue like this was only enough to patch a sailors trousers.
 This afternoon
Lovely blue skies
and I feel much better now
 

7 comments:

  1. My mum would call it enough to make a handkerchief! Maybe the blue skies make you feel brighter. .roll on spring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that saying before. Very clever. I agree, I think the bright blue skies helped you to feel better. I hate gray, dull days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever red Topsy and Tim to your children that was in a book, the postman said it and I used to be able to recite the words by heart that were in that book, I think T and T were going to school!!!
    Hope you feel better today, we must have a phonecall soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do vaguely remember Topsy and Tim but I don't remember the stories.
      Looking forward to speaking soon.

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel much better. I love the saying about the sailor trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your good wishes. I do feel a lot better today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the story of sailor trousers - nice weather - good catch - food and money for sailors! Thank you!
    My mother's JP advised -" If you want to sleep - sleep. For your age it's good."
    Everything was fine.

    ReplyDelete