Ahhh Viv, thanks for the effort.. hope feeling unwell didn't spoil the trip.. nice to have you back.. x
Hope the weather was nice there.. did you like it out there? I see you are at the hospital tomorrow.. take care x
The weather was colder than we expected. I think because of the weather from America. My op has been postponed until 5th Feb
Your 'inside a bag' made me laugh out loud. Brilliant take on the prompt.
lol your inside the bag one . hope you feel better soon
I hope you are feeling better. I love the pictures. Your house is very pretty. The bag picture is fun and the restaurant ones are very nice indeed.
Thank you very much for your photos!I was very curious about your vacation.Your inside the bag is N1 photo!
Where did you go? Hope you are feeling better, now you are both home? great 'inside' photos xx
We went to Gran Canaria. We will have to go back to fully appreciate it.
looks like a great time
Ahhh Viv, thanks for the effort.. hope feeling unwell didn't spoil the trip.. nice to have you back.. x
ReplyDeleteHope the weather was nice there.. did you like it out there? I see you are at the hospital tomorrow.. take care x
ReplyDeleteThe weather was colder than we expected. I think because of the weather from America. My op has been postponed until 5th Feb
DeleteYour 'inside a bag' made me laugh out loud. Brilliant take on the prompt.
ReplyDeletelol your inside the bag one . hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better. I love the pictures. Your house is very pretty. The bag picture is fun and the restaurant ones are very nice indeed.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your photos!
ReplyDeleteI was very curious about your vacation.
Your inside the bag is N1 photo!
Where did you go? Hope you are feeling better, now you are both home? great 'inside' photos xx
ReplyDeleteWe went to Gran Canaria. We will have to go back to fully appreciate it.
Deletelooks like a great time
ReplyDelete