Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Books

I'm playing catch up today as I was so busy yesterday. We went for my massage and they had got it down for the wrong day - this has happened before but it was my fault last time. As I didn't need to rest after my massage we went shopping in Asda then, as it was such a lovely day we decided to go to Warrington to visit M&S and Ikea. Ikea for a new rack for the shower and M&S for a top for our party and some new casual trousers for Roland as the ones he has are now far too big for him.
Today I read
this book 
 I'm about half way through it and think I'm enjoying it. It's about Iceland so I don't know anything about the area Quentin Bates is writing about and I find the Icelandic names difficult..
He is a new Author to me so I will look and see if he has written any others.

 
Fact or Fiction
I rarely read Autobiographies and I don't study any more so The only fact books I now read are
Travel books about the places we are going to visit.
I do have lots of Craft books though and look at them now and again.
 
 

I do find this book very helpful

 
I've got some exciting news.
Roland has booked a holiday for us in September
and we are visiting Bulgaria. While we are there we are going to visit Borqna.
while we are there.
 




7 comments:

  1. wow sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see Borqna, very envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news re your holiday and lovely to meet a cyber friend in real life. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great news about your holiday and how nice to visit Borqna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that you are going to Bulgaria and meeting Borqna. You might come to Slovenia in the years to come, too.

    ReplyDelete