I may have taken a photo of our front door before but I am still very pleased with it so I've got another photo today.
This weekend I joined in a fun weekend on UKScrappers.
There were challenges, quizzes and classes.
There are 6 scrapbook layouts to do and download before the 22nd March.
There were challenges, quizzes and classes.
There are 6 scrapbook layouts to do and download before the 22nd March.
I've managed to finish 2 scrapbook pages yesterday and today.
I have not done any layouts for a long while so this is quite hard work but exciting
This Challenge was called Ribbons
This Challenge was called Ribbons
This was a class using
Washi tape
but as I didn't have any I cut up strips of scrapbooking paper

Beautiful front door Viv. Your layouts are very nice. I love how colorful they are.
ReplyDeleteÍ'm agree with JoyJoy!
ReplyDeleteBravo, Viv!
/ Especially for you, I photographed the door of the building where I live now. Without comment! Smile!/