For the last 2 days I've been busy with Blue brad fun nights. They are quite intense but I am enjoying them. There is a challenge, a game and a class each night. The last night is tonight and I'm looking forward to it.
Yesterday Roland and I went to finalise details for our party we now just need to get some sweets for the tables and some ice lollies for the childrens dessert.
This afternoon I went for a walk through the park, it was cold but dry.
My contribution to
Natural Light
The pond in the park needs a good clean out and is half covered in duckweed
but I managed to get this
Reflection
Finally one of the trees with some blossom
I think it is beautiful
A Blackthorn tree
I wonder if there will be any Sloe berries on it later in the year
A Blackthorn tree
I wonder if there will be any Sloe berries on it later in the year
Hello Viv! I like your photos!
ReplyDeleteI am very glad that your preparations for the celebration going as planned.
/I miss walking with my mother in the park. But look at your photos of your walk - I feel good./
Wonderful pictures. Isn't it great when the trees start to bloom?
ReplyDelete