Sunday, 2 March 2014

Cones

Today has been a pyjama day for me. I didn't get up until just after 11 oclock and Sam, Jaynes friend, arrived to help me with some pompoms. Nearly done now.
AS I hadn't got dressed I was really pleased to see that Pete our next door neighbour had some traffic cones in his garden so out I went in my dressing gown and took these photos.
He was fitting out a van for his nephew and had taken the cones out of the van so he could get in it.
Cones

 And my contribution is a Topiary bay tree that needs some trimming

3 comments:

  1. Well done on doing these shots on a PJ day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, you put me to shame.. I did dress but was prett ineffective most of the day.. oh well.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the middle one , great photos

    ReplyDelete