Friday, 7 March 2014

Friday books

Favourite character
 
There are many characters I enjoy including, like Christina, Mma Ramotswe in No 1 Ladies detective agency.
But the first name that came to mind was "Rebus" from Colin Dexter novels.
Since then I have thought about Kinsey Millhone by Sue Grafton.
 
I have read most of the books in both series and what I like about the characters is the way they are so individualistic and don't conform to convention.

 
 A great reference book
I have a great many crafting and sewing reference books
This is the one I'm using at the moment. 
I saw Ruth Issett demonstrating one year at Harrogate Craft show
and love to go to one of her classes
 

5 comments:

  1. Interstingly I don't think I would like those 2 books :) and we are usually so alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crafting book looks interesting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sue Grafton books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me of Kinsey Millhone - she is adorable. I've read all the books from A-W and can't wait for the next one. I have to check Colin Dexter - I'll probably like that too.

    ReplyDelete