I was really busy yesterday so I didn't get any photos taken. I went to my knitting group in the afternoon and in the evening I attended a meeting with Coeliac UK as we are planning to start a group up here in Preston. I managed not to join the committee but offered to help out with meetings etc.
Today is very cloudy so I can't take the reflections I wanted to.
It was foggy this morning which has spoiled our lovely week.
Anyway because of this I am mixing my days up a bit.
Shadow play
Borqne see how my Hyacinths have drooped
Sunlight
I love the way the sun shines through the Camelia petals
For some reason I took this photo
I must have thought I had to take an outdoor light.
Thank you, Viv - Your Hyacinths are really very beautiful! They are in the pot / my flower has faded/. I think for them it's warm in the room! Your Camelia is awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers.
ReplyDelete