Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Light

Today I'm doubling up as I didn't get to blog yesterday.
 
Yesterday I finally FINISHED THE POMPOMS
24 columns in all, 60 pompoms. I'll never do that again. Luckily it isn't just for one day as my hairdresser is having a party to celebrate 25 years since she started her business and she is going to  take the pompoms for her room.
Roland helped our neighbour tidy up the garden of an empty house in the street. They borrowed all the neighbours brown bins and filled them so the garden looks much tidier now.

Today we went to Lytham as it was such a lovely day
and I saw these lights in a shop
 Indoor Lights

 
The moon was visible through the day so I have used that as an example of
Light and Dark




 

2 comments:

  1. Bravo Viv - 60 pompoms! Excellent work!
    I really love your pictures - great idea!
    Thank you for your comments in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of pompoms! Great pictures. I love all of the lights.

    ReplyDelete