Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Food.

A New Year and a new blog to join in with.
 
I am so glad we are keeping in touch and am looking forward to joining in.
 
We had a family gathering on Monday with a buffet so this is my take on
Food


 
We have still got far too much food around so I'm going to start healthy eating on Monday.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely time together. Nearly all ours has gone now, healthy food shop tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does give you a good feeling to feed them all though doesn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - full house with children! Great mood! Congratulations to the party!
    /It strikes me the window behind the sink -
    I also saw such window in the kitchen of KathiJo./

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Borqna in UK most kitchens have a window by the sink ....for the woaman to look out of whilst "'tied ' to the kitchen sink" (that is a joke!!!)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great time :-)

    I confess I am looking forward to a nice healthy soup for lunch today!

    Happy New Year Viv and thanks for joining in last year's challenge, it really is appreciated. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day you and Roland had on Monday with family xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lovely family gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a houseful, a lovely family photo. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids look like they are enjoying the picnic! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like lots of fun and good food was had on Monday. I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and I am glad for the new blog so we can all stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete