I am not usually up at this time but this was the sky at 6.20 this morning
There was slight frost on the ground as well
I went to a coffee morning at the Minerva centre, a NHS department under North End football ground.
As we were at North End Roland took a photo of Tom Finneys statue
They were removing all the mementos but leaving the flowers that had been left.
We hadn't joined in any of the celebrations of his life and yesterday it was impossible to get into town (called city now)
These are my Grids for today
I've got to admit I forgot all about them until about 30 minutes ago hence the pictures in the dark.
Great grid photos too xxx Lovely sunrise, I am still not up at that time in the morning.
ReplyDeleteExcellent grids Viv.. thanks for keeping it going this week.. x
ReplyDeletegreat photos
ReplyDelete