Okay so this is my idea : Media Moments
Even if we spend a lot of time indoors we can share our thoughts and memories on these:
- Monday.... a picture I love
- Tuesday... my Craft heaven
- Wednesday... memorable sculpture or art
- Thursday ... TV favourites
- Friday .... the power of Advertising
- Saturday ... my Blog story
- Sunday ... Digital or Print?
"Out of Africa"
It made a huge impression me, the story the countryside and the characters.
I got the book afterwards and enjoyed reading that as well.
I have seen the film on the TV since but it was not half as impressive on the small screen.

Great start, Viv!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the film, but it could happen soon.
Ah I didn't even think of that kind of picture..I love how the challenge let's us all think differently xx have never seen this film though..x
ReplyDeleteGreat film and our chat was 54 mins!!! Great to talk eh!!
ReplyDeletei dont think i have seen that, will have to make a mental note to watch it :)
ReplyDelete