I can't believe we have reached Thursday this week and I haven't posted.
I have not got many photos yet.
This morning I went to the physio department and the physiotherapist was a little concerned that there is a hard lump under one of the scars so I have got to go back on Monday.
I think these photos fit the modern and large building category
A window in the pub I visited on the docks
An insurance headquarters on the edge of the docks
the windows look like mirrors.
I would love to work in that one building with all the windows right on the water.
ReplyDeleteMe too
DeleteI like it when they make a new building reflect the old style..Liverpool docks have some great mixes of old and new though and that works as well..x
ReplyDeleteYes. I really must visit them soon considering how close they are to me.
DeleteGood luck for monday , lovely photos
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle
DeleteHope all is OK with your scar ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks Lynne, It is a little sore and lumpy - worse than when I first had the op.
DeleteOMG - courage Viv!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos!
HUGS