Friday, 14 February 2014

Hearts

Happy Valentines Day to you all. If you are like Roland and I it will be like any other day but if you celebrate it have a great day.
Today I needed to go to town for a check up on my hearing aids and Hearts were all around. It was lovely to see the numbers of young men in jewellers and perfume shops - there is still romance around.
 
Hearts
Just 2 examples today.
Hangings in Boots
a shop window in St Georges Shopping Centre
 
Our cat, Stella has not been well for a few days so we decided to take her to the vet. We are hoping she is only having a problem with a hair ball.
She is getting some special food and medication and we have to keep an eye on her.
 
Some lovely news is that a friend of mine popped in this afternoon. Marion now lives in Northern Ireland. I knew she was over here but I didn't expect to see her until next week. We have talked on the phone but I haven't seen her for over 18 months.
We had a really good catch up and I realised how much I missed seeing her.

6 comments:

  1. How nice to see Marion today :) Yes romance seems to have been everywhere today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures. Isn't it great to get to see old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to catch up with your friend unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great news on a friend catch up, hope stella is ok and lots of hearts you found

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, Viv! I like your pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete