Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Triangles.

I sent Anne an email because we hadn't seen her around for a while. She says she has been in France as her mum was taken to hospital and she will be back with us soon.

Triangles
A bit more difficult today but I managed to find us a couple.
The roof of our neighbours bird box
and the roof of our bird table
 
I am listening to the news, watching the wind and rain here and am feeling so sorry for the people down south especially the farmers.
I can see there is more terrible weather to come and just wonder how the flooded people can carry on.
I am praying for you all down there.
 
Kathi, I know somewhere you gave us your email address but I can't find it so would you let me have it again or let me know where I can find it. Thanks.
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about Anne I was wondering how she was

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update on Anne. I hope all will go well for her and her Mother. I like your pictures. I had a hard time coming up with triangles as well. I like yours better than mine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for gertting in touch with Anne, so pleased she is OK and hope her Mum is OK and she will be in tough soon. I have kathi's email if you want it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, I have been wondering about Anne, hope her mum is ok and look forward to seeing her back soon. Thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh I have just fallen on this.. and today I also dropped Anne a not as I was wondering how she was.. and thanks for getting my email off Lynn.. I am using your idea next week. K x

    ReplyDelete