Friday, 7 February 2014

TV shows and Ads



I'm an avid TV watcher at the moment, watching everything and anything but my favourite shows have always been detective shows.
I'm into DCI Banks and the afternoon show of WPC 56 this week, last week it was Father Ted in the afternoon.
I find Steven Tompkinson a great actor and loved him in "Wild at Heart" and "Truckers".


File:Banks 595.jpg
 
WPC 56
DI Jack Burns (KIERAN BEW), WPC Gina Dawson (JENNIE JACQUES)
 
I don't remember seeing Jennie Jacques, who plays Gina Dawson, before but I will look out for her in future.
 
The power of Adverts
 
I'm not sure how much adverts influence me and I do like to think that they don't but they do keep us up to date with things we may or may not want.
I find them very annoying in the middle of TV programmes so I record lots of things I want to watch so I can fast forward over the adverts.
The Adverts I like the best are the Aldi ones, I find them so funny.




4 comments:

  1. Mine too.. I hate tea.. but I like Gin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like DCI Banks as well but it is hard to find here except on You Tube and then it is a hit or a miss. We are just getting the Aldi stores here but the few I have been in have not impressed me. I don't know if they are different here than where you are. At this point, we do not have tv ads for them here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Aldi adverts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so similar LOL!! I haven't seen the Aldi ad!!

    ReplyDelete