Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Irrisistible


We had a great weekend with the Hendersons
 
Photos of some of the family

 






 Annes challenge this week is I from Silver Lining 
This is what she wrote

For these last 3 months of the year, we are going to be even kinder to ourselves. This month, our challenge's word starts with I and it's going to be 
                                                     IRRESISTIBLE
This is such a positive word as it only has to do with the nicest things. 

You don't say bad weather is irresistible or catching the flu is irresistible, but a beautiful smile can be irresistible, a cake can be irresistible ( tell me about it ), that little dress or top in your corner shop is definitely irresistible.

So this month, we celebrate the arrival of Autumn and if you don't like it too much like me, we just think about the nicest things so we can go through.

So, what is irresistible for you ?
As of our photo challenge, let it be a bit more " challenging " this week : Let's take a photo of things we can eat, starting with any of the letters of the week days : M, T, W, F, S and if you want to (no pressure), you even can upload the recipe.

Irrisistible
 
I find fabric irresistible
I bought this while on holiday
I'm going to make some bags with it.
 
Things we can eat
Monday is Meatballs.
We don't usually eat prepared food but I bought this from Illumi for our holidays.
It's gluten free and very nice
 
Tuesday for Tarragon
I love this on my salmon
  And for Tuna
It makes a great fish pie and I love it with mayo in sandwiches
 


6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great family get together. Lots of people there! I haven't started my post for this week. I am behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family photos. Your fabric is beautiful Viv, I have collected owls all my life, I always thought they looks amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the family.

    The fabric is fun, you must show us what you make.

    I haven't tried tuna in a pie, please let us know the recipe (unless you add it to other fish, I am pathetic and don't really like anything else. I have tried as I know it is good for you but I just can't bear it.) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the family photos and well done with showing us something irresistible as well as M and T!! Have a great Tuna past dish so tomorrow I will blog for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family photos! Great mood!
    I like your suggestions for something irresistable - I agree - it is not only food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great family get together and photos. Love meatballs. xx

    ReplyDelete