Thursday, 24 October 2013

Thursday Quotation

Saoirsa  seems to be a little better today. She still has a cough but she isn't going blue anymore, so that is a real relief.
Roland will be taking Oliver to nursery tomorrow so we are getting back into our routine.

We have spent the last couple of days choosing colours for the living room walls.
Tuesday we went for some sample pots, Bought 4 put them on the wall and didn't like them. Wednesday Roland bought 3 more, put them next to the others and then we decided to go for one of the colours we originally chose. Dulux Light and Space in Morning Light. Roland has painted one of the walls today and I think we are going to like it.

I just haven't had time to think about Lynnes challenge yet as I seem to have been at one meeting or another every day this week. I have a full day meeting tomorrow and have been sent 40 pages of paperwork to read before I go - I can see me being up all night.
So I'm looking forward to Saturday when I can relax and do Lynnes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the painting and reading. We need to decorate but neither of us are that enthusiastic about it. lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading back and found out about the baby, so pleased she is on the mend xxxx

    ReplyDelete