Sunday, 20 October 2013

Saturday Nostalgia

Yippee, The builders have finished
Roland and I have finished papering the lounge and Roland has painted the ceiling and round the windows upstairs.
 
 
Now for nostalgia
 
These cameras were my mums.
 They are Kodak Brownies
 I think the two on the left of the picture were her fathers and I know the little one on the right was her baby brownie
Such a difference from the ones we have now. You had to wind the film on each time after you had taken a photo or you got a double image and a ruined photo and of course all the pictures were black and white.
 
Now we just point and click and of course the picture is in colour unless you want it otherwise.
 
I don't know how our loft hasn't collapsed under the weight of our memorabilia as there is a great deal more up there. I'm terrible for letting things go.

2 comments:

  1. You may have a lot but just think how wonderful it is to be able to pull them out once in a while and look at them. It is fascinating! Your house looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful house! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete