On Sunday I went to Rosies house, she sells Stamping up stuff and had a new Christmas catalogue.
There were one or two things I liked but as I haven't time to craft I'm not sure if I should indulge - probably will though.
Yesterday I went and had my massage with Gail and discussed my nutrition. I have been so tired lately I need to get something sorted out and get back on track with my Perrin exercises.
Helen came in the afternoon and we had a talk about what needs doing next for the ME group.
Roland went round to look after Oliver while Roly and Lou took the baby to the doctors as she has a bad cold. The doctor gave her some antibiotics.
Tonight they had to get an ambulance for her as she was going blue when she cried. They have now gone to A&E with her. It is so worrying.
Oliver has gone to stay with his other Grandad and Grandma and is staying there overnight.
No photos today but I will catch up.
I hope you feel better soon Viv ! xxx
ReplyDeleteHope all be well.
ReplyDeleteReally like your photos! Capture, Viv! Trees, the sky ..
Thank you for your letter!
Do hope all is well with the baby and you are feeling brighter soon. Take care.xx
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that news must quickly read your next blog to find out (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete