Saturday, 12 October 2013

Saturday Irresistible

Not feeling too brilliant today so a short blog.

Saturday for Sausages
 
I love these sausages from M&S
They are Gluten Free so I can eat them.

 
Irresistible
I find the books in the library irresistible.
I often want to take more home than I can carry or read in three weeks

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling too great yesterday, hope you are feeling better this morning.
    Oh yes books are just gorgeous, I read on my iphone now, which makes me a bit sad, it isn't the same experience at all. The bonus of always having my book with me and not having to hold the book up to read when I am in bed outweighs it though. I make sure I enjoy reading my cookery books and non-fiction books when I get chance.
    Those sausages look great, we had sausages too but I forgot to take a photo, which I am really cross about. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better, I love books as well. Love to see them all on the shelves and handling them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post and pictures! Congratulations, Viv!
    Hope you are feeling better!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I love books as well but mainly use my Kindle now for reading. I still like to read real books too though. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete