Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sunday Irresistible

Still feeling rough today but that didn't stop me "helping" Roland to decorate
 
 

Irresistible
One of the other things I find Irresistible is crafty stuff
At the moment cutting dies have been my fad. I have been buying them to make some fabric brooches as well as decorating my scrapbook pages.
 
 
 
Sunday for Stirfry
 
My stirfries consist of whatever is in the fridge at the moment
This one is diced chicken mixed with:
Grated carrot
Chopped runner beans from the garden
Sliced courgettes
A little chicken stock to moisten and
a few dashes of Hendersons Relish for flavour.
 Just in case you thought I was making it up
It's a Yorkshire Relish from Sheffield
 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Viv. Your dies are very beautiful ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe - Viv! I guess it's really delicious!
    Congratulations for the pictures!
    Yes, I also help with the wallpaper.
    Congratulations on the new purchases! I'm curious about your art creations.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete