Sunday, 27 October 2013

Sunday Quotation

It's been a quiet day for us today. We did go and buy MORE paint but, again , don't like the colour - too dark. This is getting to be a marathon.
The weather has kept us indoors and I've just been reading today. A book by James Lee Burke about an American detective called Dave Robicheaux. I am finding it a violent story and am not very thrilled with it, but I must admit the character is interesting and I will read to the end.

On the last day of Lynnes challenge I have had a good think about what makes me laugh.
I have come to the conclusion it is usually the absurd. Thing that make me smile are our little ones and the things they say and do. ( little Amber is convinced mummy and daddy went to the shop to buy her and Leo and wants them to go back and buy another brother.) and memories of times together, good holidays etc.
 
More stuff from Facebook


Something that makes me smile are good memories
 Just an add on for Anne
What do you think of these little clouds flitting across the park
under the dark clouds?
 
I hope you and Peter had a great holiday, Lynne, and have lots of memories to make you smile.

2 comments:

  1. Yes we are back with more happy memories and love the FB things, they made me laugh too!!
    How is the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos, my fave is the laughing cow hehehe.

    luv n hugs

    Billie

    ReplyDelete