My quote for this week in October are 2 quotes on Laughter. I liked them both!
“A laugh is a smile that bursts” ~ Mary H Waldrip 1907- 1998
“ Remember you don’t stop laughing because you grow old,
You grow old because you stop laughing” ~ Anon
It says “ we are passionate about laughing. It illuminates life. It is refreshes and invigorates us, enhancing our everyday world. Laughter is the icing on the fruitcake of our existence and too good to leave to chance.
Can you remember the last time you had a good belly laugh?”
What makes you really laugh? Do you laugh as much now as you did when you were younger?
Show us some photos of what makes us laugh or you laughing, not just smiling.
I saw this on Facebook and it made me smile
With Roland around I am always smiling or laughing
There is always something in my garden that makes me smile.
I just love the winter pansies with their pretty faces.
My friends son Mark is a student in America at the moment
He is feeling a bit homesick at the moment
but he always make me smile - he is a lovely young man



LOL like the post from fb and Roland made me smile too. I love pansies as well. So far away to be homesick, hope he feels more settled soon. x
ReplyDeleteRoland is the kind of man who can make anyone smile xxx
ReplyDelete