Friday, 1 November 2013

Friday Bonus

What a wet and miserable day it is today. I'm sat here with my feet up not feeling like doing anything at the moment.
Yesterday Jo and I went to the cinema to watch Turbo. We had a great time and stuffed ourselves with popcorn, Ice cream and drinks. Afterwards I took him to his nannies as she had organised a Halloween party for all her grandchildren. I had never been there before and found it a lovely house in a little cul de sac in Leyland. Jo was greeted by his sister and cousin and ran off to play.
I completely forgot to take photos so another lost opportunity. I did take one of Sian and Jo before we went to the cinema.


Well Roland soon put a stop to sitting and not doing much as I had just finished writing the above when he came into the room and suggested going to town as it had stopped raining, so off we went.
I picked up my watch that was being repaired, Roland and got his new glasses from Specsavers then off we went to Aldi to do a bit of food and pre Christmas shopping.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day. I am wondering if your Aldi is the same as the ones we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv you always sound busy, busy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be at the moment Lynne. I do need to slow down but I love having things to do.

      Delete