Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Nostalgia Wednesday

I've always found November a strange month
Almost Winter but Autumn not over, either very wet or really cold.
For some reason I've always found the moon especially beautiful at this time of year.
This photo was taken by Roland.
 He slowed the shutter speed down then he blew it up on the computer. Isn't it lovely? 
He also took this one earlier
Do you think it looks like a hand?

5 comments:

  1. Great photos and I was thinking the exact same thing about the moon. I have seen some beautiful moonscapes the past couple of weeks. Well done to Roland for capturing it. He has inspired me to give it a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Roland!
    I agree - great photos and yes - the cloud looks like a hand!
    Congratulations on the publication!
    / The topic is so difficult - just like November! Smile /
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a photo of the moon ! Magnificent ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo of the moon, I haven't managed one like this yet, must try soon. Love making pictures out of clouds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a wonderful moon photo and the cloud looks like a foot to me!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete