What a beautiful sunny day it is today.
I didn't get up til very late this morning, but Roland said there was a white frost covering the Park when he woke up. I am disappointed I didn't get a photo.
I've been busy again this week, sewing Tuesday, committee meeting Wednesday, Thursday I went to a monthly card making group for the first time ( I'll go for a few more times but it wasn't the kind of card making I enjoy much so I need to go again to see if that is the kind they do all the time).
That was in the evening, in the afternoon I helped Roland lay boards down in the living room, hammering the nails in where he had positioned them. I needed 2 hands to wield the hammer.
I also helped him move some furniture around and fell lifting the settee. I have hurt my knee and it seems to be getting worse. Today I was having problems walking when I got out of bed and the pain has spread up to my hip.
Saturday I went to a NHS listening group, where the NHS are asking people what problems they are having with the service ( they call us service users, more jargon) I went on behalf of myself and my group. We and lots of other groups had stands.
This is the stand we had there
Roland has been working really hard over the last 3 days laying insulation and these boards down ready for the carpet.
We are hoping the carpet comes on Tuesday as the carpet fitter is coming Wednesday
Congratulations to Roland - the floor looks great!
ReplyDeleteThis HAUS, called the repair, it looks like an end!
Your photos remembered me time - first days in our / my parents / new apartment .
Thank you very much for your kind words and support on my blog!