Sunday, 17 November 2013

No limits Sunday

This week has been really enjoyable, Sewing Tuesday, Knitting Wednesday then a meeting on Thursday where the group discussed where we had got too, what we could offer each other and where to go next.
Friday we went to Carlisle and stayed in a Premier Inn so we could get to the gluten free food fair being held there on Saturday. Our friends, Jen and Dougie came down from Gretna to have meal with us and we had a great time catching up.
 
Our ME/CFS Meeting
 


 
These are my photos of no limits
not a very good photo of the moon but it does make me think of the universe beyond.
 Some views on the way home from Carlisle on Saturday
The countyside seems to go on forever.

 By the time I got my camera out the hang glider that you can hardly see in the centre of the photo had landed so he did have a limit (The parachute is blue.)

3 comments:

  1. Love your no limits photos Viv ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are still having a few days away from home, yes a glider is a chqllenge I wouldn't do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Viv!
    I thought this for a parachute - then I read
    / natural for me! / - parachute is - well done to the picture!
    Bravo for your interest groups - you have a great free time organization!

    ReplyDelete