I've been sewing today and I've decided to make a tote bag - something easy.
What I have learned today
That to die cut some old cracker covers
you need to have the card upside down or the die doesn't cut through the plastic coating.
I've cut these out for Jennys boys as we are visiting on Thursday and I saved the cracker covers from their crackers last year to make them something.
I know Christopher will remember what I said.
Funny how we learn through mistakes. Beautiful result ! xxx
ReplyDeleteA loxvely die cut. I was thinking when I started to read that you were cutting cream cracker paper LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWonder what they will make? x
Ooops! I should have said Christmas Cracker covers or sleeves.
DeleteCongratulations Viv!
ReplyDeleteThis will be a decoration for the tree or card?
I'm leaving it up to the boys to decide what they want to do with them
DeleteThey look lovely, I am sure the boys will love them. xx
ReplyDeletethey look great
ReplyDelete