Monday, 25 November 2013

November quote

It's Lynnes' week this week and this is what she has said:

                             I have 2 quotes for you about LEARNING
           
                  “ Anyone who keeps learning stays young” Henry Ford

                  “You cannot open a book without learning something” Confucius

This week tell us each day one thing you have learnt during the day, hopefully with a photo.
 Make your blog brief as we are all getting busy with the run up to Christmas. 
 
Today I've learned 2 things.
The first check the calendar as we arrived 1/2 hour late for our dentist appointment.
The second how to make a paper Christmas tree.
 
I got the design from Split coast stampers
by Beate Johns
I need a bit more practice before I am satisfied.

5 comments:

  1. oops to your lateness, so easy to do! That tree looks interesting and great to learn a new technique too
    Thank you for doing my challenge today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Xmas tree. I might have a go at it ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas tree! Congratulations Viv!
    / I really like and your Angels of knitting! /

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tree, lol yes I need to check my diary on a regular basis, forever being late or double booking myself, or just plain forgetting to be somewhere!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear about the appointment and what a lovely tree!

    ReplyDelete