Friday, 8 November 2013

November View

 
Kitchen Window view
This little rose bush is waiting to go to my daughters house
It should be a climber and was in our neighbours garden.
They have had to remove it as their little boy is blind so the thorns
would be dangerous for him.
 
 The Pansies Peter and I have planted

I couldn't resist taking this photo of Roland
He's got the board that he is going to put down on the floor
under the patio window.
 
Another View out of our bedroom window. 
 
 
On Monday I went to a lesson about using different stabilisers behind the embroidery on
my machine
Some of the samples I came home with



2 comments:

  1. Your grass is still so green !
    Embroidery is so beautiful. Have a nice week-end ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pansies, yours look great along the wall. Oh embroidery I use to do so much machine embroidery but now the machine is packed away in the loft :( xx

    ReplyDelete