Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Circles

I've got quite a few pictures of circles today
Roland kept finding them for me until I told him I had enough or I would still be taking them now.
The remote for the fire
 
The adjustment holes on my crutch
 The armhole on the same crutch
One of the light shades on our lamp

5 comments:

  1. You do have quite a few but they are all interesting. I hope you are continuing to mend well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting circles you found! why the crutches, I seem to be missing a lot about you recently LOL!! Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just needed them for a while after the op on my knee. They aren't used anymore and will be going back to the hospital when I go for my checkup

      Delete
  3. plenty of circles there, pleased you arent needing the crutches as much

    ReplyDelete