Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Craft Heaven

 I went to Hobby craft today to get some glitter glue
unfortunately Roland was waiting out side in the car so I couldn't browse.
I did really well as I got 3 bottles of glue for the price of 2.
I'm going to glitter the edges of the grey tissue paper to make them shine. 
 I love spending time browsing in the store even if I don't buy anything so usually go with out Roland.
I am now set up to play when I need to rest after my op tomorrow.
 
Craft Heaven


My Craft Heaven at the moment
 

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh it's for the party decorations x. .hope op is okay..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your op goes well and you enjoy the time playing with the new craft goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for the op and glitter glue is the best isnt it, have fun playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you are still busy with these decorations, how many do you need to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots Lynne, I'd worked out 42 but I don't think I'll do that many. My grand daughters friend says she will help me so that will make it easier. I've also decided I'm doing some coloured ones as well to ring the changes. :)

      Delete